Urutsk

     Technically speaking, the name Urutsk refers to one particular planet within this setting. However, for the sake of simplicity, we’ll be using Urutsk as the name of the setting and universe in question as a whole.

     The Urutsk universe is a dark sci-fantasy setting in which the Milky Way galaxy has been ravaged by a massive explosion known as the “Star Shock”, which destroyed 90% of the stars in the galaxy, and gathered the remaining 10% into a ring centered around an enormous mass of spatial anomalies.

Urutsk

Junction of Worlds jryanbuchanan jryanbuchanan